Thursday, May 01, 2008

Joining the ranks of Septuagenarians

Today I have crossed another milestone in my life by joinign the ranks of Septuagenarians. I am grateful to Allah for granting me good health, the company of a loving and devoted wife, three healthy and caring children and ten bright, intelligent and competitive grand children.

At my age, I am still able to take on normal responsibilities that I used to do when I was at my prime of life. I am not at all shy of learning new things espacially in the field of technology and business. I was fortunate to have benefitted from our governments policy of encouraging the acquisition of knowledge and skills through the award of generous scholarships for graduate and post-graduate qualifications.I still hope to do my part to contribute to society.

There is much talk now about the good and evil of Blogging. I think like all inventions, they are all meant to improve the quality of human life. It is how they are used that determine the usefullness or otherwise to mankind.

MSAbdullah.

No comments: